This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Carleton chapter.

Hometown: Whitby
Major: Psychology, 2015
Relationship status: Single

What sports do you play? Are you on any teams? I’ve played rep soccer since I was seven and I currently play for the Darlington Soccer Club. I also play hockey, volleyball, lacrosse, basketball, badminton, and ringette.

Where’s your favourite place to be on campus and why? My favourite place on campus is the Keith Harris Stadium because I love playing soccer and it’s a great field to play on.

What is your idea of a great date? My idea of a great date is simple really; we could hit up a bar, have a few drinks and play some pool, or go see a hockey game at Scotiabank Place or Air Canada Centre.
What is the best compliment you can get? The best compliment I could get is nothing at all. Actions speak louder than words, so show me how you feel.

What is your favourite memory at Ollies, the campus bar? My favourite memory at Ollie’s is my only memory [laughs], and that would be drinks with a couple of my friends after my birthday celebration at an Ottawa bar.

What turns you on & off about someone you like?
Turn-ons: confidence, athleticism/fitness, intelligence, a great smile, and good style.
Turn-offs: bad hygiene, bad teeth, etc.

Craziest thing you’ve ever done? I haven’t really done anything crazy yet… Parasailing is the closest thing to crazy I’ve gotten. But I hope to go skydiving and bungee jumping in the near future.

What qualities would make a great partner? The qualities that would make a good boyfriend would include the ability to have a good intellectual conversation, the ability to joke around, a sense of humour, decency, spontaneity, manners, and the ability to love and not hold back.

What song is currently on repeat on your iTunes? The song that’s currently on repeat on my iTunes is “Drunk on You” by Luke Bryan.

What do you absolutely make sure of before getting into a relationship? The thing I absolutely make sure of before getting into a relationship is that he’s not psychotic [laughs]. No but really, I like to know that even though we’re together, it won’t take away from our previous lives with our friends and family, and we’ll both make time to spend either apart and with those people, or together and with those people.

Elizabeth is a fourth year Communications major at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario. In addition to her editor and writer positions at Her Campus Carleton, she enjoys volunteering at Rogers Television studio as a Producer’s Assistant and Floor Director for Daytime Ottawa. she enjoys her weekly soccer games and gym time which keeps her fit as a fiddle and out of trouble. Elizabeth is fond of silver linings and a true believer in the Law of Attraction, and is a lucid dreamer with the hope to enlighten your minds with her writing.
Harsimar Singh is currently a second-year Commerce major, with a concentration in Accounting at Carleton University. Aside from Her Campus, Harsimar is also running a small Not-for-profit organisation back home in India, known as "Child and Youth Friendly Chandigarh" which aims to design, organize & implement programs that inspire & empower children and youth - both privileged and underprivileged. In addition, she is an avid reader, a great cricket enthusiast and loves to travel! She is very excited to be working with the Her Campus team.