Top 5 Halloween Makeup Tutorial Videos

Posted -

Halloween is literally right around the corner and the procrastinators are scrambling to get their costume ready to go on Tuesday. Whether you already have your costume, need inspiration, or won’t even dress up this year, you can agree watching Halloween makeup tutorials are extremely fascinating. Here are 5 of the best Halloween tutorials this year.

1. Glam Skull by Lustrelux

2.The Mummy Ahmanet by iluvsarahii

3.Vampire Princess by Nikkie Tutorials

4. Queen of the Dead by Roxxsaurus

5. Beetlejuice by Desi Perkins

About The Author

After taking four different MBTI tests, Christine is the definition of someone who is half ENFJ and ESFP (she got two for each type). With that being said, this clearly explains her major in Communications at Cal State LA. With a love for fashion and music, she's the type of person who will post #ootds and pictures of every concert she's at on her Instagram. Along with that, Christine has a horrible addiction with cupcakes and tattoos which will eventually be the death of her unless her parents figure out she already has more than one tattoo first.... 

Find out what she's up to by following her Instagram @christineetran

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login