This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Name: Aaron BautistaAge: 19Year: SophomoreMajor: Electrical EngineeringRelationship status: Single

HC CSULA: What made you choose CSULA?

Aaron: Convenience! My brother and sister went here. It’s also next to my work; everything is local to Downtown LA. I would rather stay in LA.

HC CSULA: What does your daily routine look like?

Aaron: I wake up at 4 in the morning and get ready for the Crossfit gym, I have to get there exactly at 5am. I get back home at 6am to get ready again and I go to the train station and go to work at City Hall, where I do IT work. After work, I go to school at 9:50am until classes end. Then I go to different cafes and do my homework. That’s pretty much my day.

HC CSULA: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Aaron: I see myself with a Bachelor’s Degree and one year into my career at the Department of Water and Power in the Engineering section.

HC CSULA: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

Aaron: It’s so cliché, but I want them to be fun.

HC CSULA: Where is your favorite place in the city?

Aaron: I love the Financial District. It’s my favorite place to chill, they have the best food places, and really rich people live there so it’s fun to watch them.

HC CSULA: What hobbies do you have outside of your major?

Aaron: I like graphic design and interior design. I also like running and feeling like I’m going to die from the adrenaline rush during Triathlon races.

HC CSULA: Do you have a favorite band or a favorite movie?

Aaron: I like Chromatics (band) and Inglorious Bastards (movie).

HC CSULA: Do you have any pets?

Aaron: I have two dogs. One is a Shitzu and the other is a Yorkie.

HC CSULA: Anything else you want to add?

Aaron: My three favorite places in the world are Daiso, Ikea, and Uniqulo. 

Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez
Angeline is a dual major in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations at California State University, Los Angeles. Being a Staff Reporter for The University Times, a writing tutor, and a Golden Eagle Radio Talk Show Host for the Her Campus inspired show: "Head Over Heels" are among the many things she is involved with on campus. She dreams of becoming a news reporter someday like Christiane Amanpour or Ann Curry but until then, documents her journalism journey on her blogs, "The Roaring 20's" and "On the Record," which you can find at angelinebernabe.wordpress.com. When she's not busy, she loves to paint, read, eat at all the hip L.A. spots, and try her hand at cooking new dishes.