Stylish Sorority Jewelry that Won’t Break Your Bank

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Need a stylish way to wear your heart — or your letters — on your sleeve? Check out an upcoming cute, affordable sorority jewelry line.

The Lettered Company was started by Samantha Levin, an Emory University alumna. Joining a sorority (Kappa Kappa Gamma) made her college years special and memorable, but she was disappointed when she couldn’t find cute jewelry for a good price.

“This experience inspired me to combine my passion for creating jewelry and my sorority loyalty into the founding of The Lettered Company, a specialty sorority jewelry line dedicated to providing high quality, stylish, and affordable sorority jewelry,” Levin said.

The website offers adorable necklaces, rings and earrings. Each style can be customized for any sorority’s name or letters. If a chapter sees a design they like, but can’t find their letters, they should contact Levin and she will design it for them.

The pieces make the perfect gift for initiation, big/little events, a sorority sister or anyone who belongs to a Greek organization.

There is currently a deal on the website: free shipping on orders over $50. And group orders are a great option — plus, they come with great discounts and free shipping. 

“Through The Lettered Company my goal is to give every sorority member and alumna the opportunity to show her Panhellenic pride without breaking bank,” Levin said.

Kayla Missman is a sophomore studying journalism at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Beyond serving as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Cal Poly, she works at Mustang News, the college newspaper, as a reporter and copy editor. Follow her on Twitter @kaymissman.