Revolutionize Your Social Life with BAND

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Whoever said Christmas was the most wonderful time of the year obviously wasn’t in college, because going back-to-school obviously wins. It feels so good to step back on campus after we’ve been missing it all summer!

However, the BTS rush also brings a ton of craziness. How is a collegiette supposed to stay connected to all of her friends, fam, team members, sorority sisters, classmates and fellow students?

Answer: our new favorite app: BAND! BAND is a group messaging app that lets you communicate freely and easily with whomever you want—whether that’s a huge group (the sorority you just pledged) or a small one (your roomies). Unlike other apps out there, BAND makes sure that each person in your group sees each notification. That means no more missing the message, both figuratively and literally!

Plus, BAND goes way behind just talking. Use the group calendar function to choose a beach day that works for everyone in your friend group, use the poll to figure out which T-shirt sizes to order for your club, or share the pics from last night’s frat party with your besties (and only your besties). The app can help you do even more, so check out this video about BAND to discover all of its functions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJtyBA7wXwg

So, collegiettes—ready to make the back-to-school wonderfulness even more wonderful and a lot less hectic? Our iPhones and Androids are locked and loaded with BAND; see on you the app!

Aja Frost

Cal Poly

Aja Frost is a college junior living in San Luis Obispo, California. She is equally addicted to good books and froyo, and considers the combo of the two the best since pb & b (peanut butter and banana.) Aja has been published on the Huffington Post, USA Today College, Newsweek, The Daily Muse, xoJane, and Bustle, among other publications. Follow her on Twitter: @ajavuu