Campus Cutie: Cecilia Seiter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

She’s cute, athletic, and a K-Pop lover. Meet Cecilia! 

Major/Minor

Journalism Major/Media Arts and Technologies Minor

What are you involved with on campus?

I play on the club lacrosse team, as well as write and manage Pinterest for Her Campus!

What is one thing that should be on everybody’s SLO bucket list? 

There are a thousand things to put on the bucket list, but if I had to choose one, it would be to hike to Serenity Swing to watch the sunrise. I’ve spent one of the most spectacular moments of my life up there.

Starbs order?

Eh, I’m not a Starbucks person. But Marshawn Lynch just created a Frappuccino called “Beast Mode”, sold only in Washington and my hometown of Oakland, CA – next time I’m home, I’m definitely trying that.

Someone you really want to see in concert right now?

I discovered K-Pop over the summer, so right now, it’s a group called Big Bang. They just played in LA, actually, but since none of my friends listen to K-Pop I couldn’t find anyone to go with me…..(if you’re reading this and you like K-Pop, hmu and let’s find some concerts to go to).

Describe your ideal guy!

Hmm. Well besides the obvious smart and nice and funny and all that, I’d say a guy who’s lean and athletic, with dark hair, is my ideal type. Someone who’s easygoing and appreciates me for who I am. Bonus points if he has a good sense of style and can sing/dance/cook/all of the above!

Describe your perfect first date!

Something classy, but not too classy, because I don’t want it too seem like either of us are snobby or too high-maintenance. Sushi for dinner, maybe an art exhibition or a live show afterwards and dessert at a view spot is my kind of date.

Tell us your favorite fall memory. 

I lived in New Jersey as a kid, and so fall was always really spectacular over there. My favorite fall memory is hiking with my family and one of my best friends at Ringwood State Park. The colors were incredible, it was chilly and crisp out, and the only thing we could hear was the sound of our footsteps crunching in the leaves. It was perfect!

Gina was formerly the Beauty & Culture Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw content and strategy for the site's key verticals. She was also the person behind @HerCampusBeauty, and all those other glowy selfies you faved. She got her start in digital media as a Campus Correspondent at HC Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where she graduated in 2017 with degrees in English and Theater. Now, Gina is an LA-based writer and editor, and you can regularly find her wearing a face mask in bed and scrolling through TikTok.