Campus Cutie: Abbie Keefe ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

Name: Abbie Keefe

Year: Senior

Major: Communication

Hometown: Mountain Top, PA

Activities: Managing Editor and Co-News Editor of the Loquitur, interior designing, drawing, writing

Relationship status: Taken

Favorite:

Color: Green

Food: Cheese

Book & Movie: Into the Wild

TV show: House of Cards

Place on campus: Any parking spot not in Dixon

What made you want to transfer to Cabrini?

I wanted to pursue a communications degree and live more independently, while living closer to my sister in Philadelphia. I was excited to learn that Cabrini had a great communication department and that it had small class sizes. All of the beautiful trees on campus didn’t hurt, either.

What three words would you use to describe yourself?

Earthy, free-spirit, positive

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go…EVERYWHERE. I don’t like limits.

Which songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?

Anything by Best Coast or The Smiths that puts me in a good zone.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Bradley Cooper. BABE ALERT!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hopefully successful in whichever job I’m working at in that time. I’d like to have my own place wherever my job is located, hopefully with my boyfriend or even married,  animals (at least a dog and a cat)  and just all in all, happy.

What is your favorite pastime?

Any down time is relax time–meditation, Netflix and just trying to relax in the little free time I have!

How would you describe your ideal date?

An ideal date would be anywhere where we’re happy. That’s probably cheesey but Chinese food and TV is completely never underrated.

If you could travel back in time, who would you want to meet and why?

I would want to meet my Nana Appie. Her name was Appalonia and her nickname was Appie, so that’s why my name is spelled A-B-B-I-E in honor of her. I never got to meet her but I always hear wonderful stories of her and wonder what she was like.

What is one thing you want to do before you graduate?

I wish I could say travel and relax but who has time for that?! I would definitely like to continue to grow my portfolio and get a job prior to graduation but that would only happen in a world where dreams come true.

Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.