This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Matthew Flamme

Hometown: Ann Arbor (A2)

Age: 21

Major: Logistics Management & Marketing  

Relationship Status: Single

What’s the cutest thing a girl could do for you?

Be herself 100% of the time and always share what she’s feeling with me. 

What is your definition of a one-night stand?

One & Done

Tell us a story about your most embarrassing moment with a girl.

F’ed a girl I used to babysit but that was years ago on some crazy sh*t  -Drake

What would it take for a girl to get a callback?

She’d have to be outgoing and be able to hold a conversation.

What are 3 big NO-NO’s that girls do that drive you crazy?

1. Indecisiveness

2. Judgmental

3. Not being themselves

What type of girl interests you?

Someone who is pretty, funny, outgoing, down to earth, and always up for spur of the moment activities.

Would you rather have a homebody or a party girl?

A combination, Homebody 60%, Party Girl 40%.

At what age do you see yourself wanting to settle down? And why do you think that’s the perfect age to do so?

After college because you only get to experience college once so you might as well make the most of it, or I guess whenever I find Mrs. Right.

Are you a boob guy or a butt guy?

Fatty Guy (AKA Butt Guy)

If you could do anything you wanted, how would you propose to your lucky bride-to-be?

It would have to be something like a puzzle of a map and she would put together clues that reflected our relationship. Then it would end with a hot air balloon ride into the sunset.

Describe your perfect date night.

Do something athletic or active together and then go out to dinner. Come back and party or watch a movie and go for a late night walk.

What would you call the relationship between you and a girl before you’re officially dating?

Talking

What puts a girl in the friend-zone?

If she’s frontin’ and I don’t see her as more of a friend.

Being completely honest, what does a typical “guys night” consist of?

Getting turnt with the crew (flip cup, pong, other drinking games) then watching ESPN, casino trip, come back and get more TURNT… wake up next to the crew around the crib.

Do you consider yourself a momma’s boy or daddy’s big man?

Momma’s Boy because my mom and I can talk to about anything, and I mean anything. No topic is off limits and even when I’ve done something wrong or questionable, she’s always been there to help get me through it. I love her.

What do you consider cheating?

Frontin with other dudes and getting physical or flirting with them. Lowkey ain’t nobody got time for that…

Why do you think people cheat?

No respect for themselves or others, and they have no morals or feelings.