This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Freshman, Morgan Eppley, is a political science major from South Burlington, Vermont, with a love of Parks and Recreation, Ben and Jerry’s (a Vermond specialty) and the College of Charleston.  Find out why this Her Campus member decided to move all the way down south for school and some of her favorite things.

Three things we should know about you: I like chicken tenders, Parks and Recreation, and am very good at spraining my ankle!

What  are three things you can’t live without? My Sunglasses, Spotify, and a Camera

Favorite spot on campus: Cistern Yard

Fave Ben and Jerry’s flavor: Cinnamon Buns and Phish Food

Celeb crush: Zac Efron (since 2006)

Favorite Movie: Clueless

Favorite thing to do in Charleston? Wander around Charleston with my friends, especially Waterfront Park and the Battery.

Dream Job: Supreme Court Justice

Favorite part of your first semester at College of Charleston: Joining my sorority and getting to meet so many new people!

What’s one goal for your freshman year? Get more involved on campus and do more for the community!

What are you involved in on campus? I’m already involved in a sorority, Phi Mu, but I also plan on joining the History and Political Science clubs.

You’re involved with Greek Life, what is that like? It’s been really great to have the opportunity to meet and bond with so many amazing girls! I’ve met so many different people through my sorority and I’m so glad that I’ve met so many new friends.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I’d love to go to Europe because there are so many different cultures to learn about and places to travel.

Favorite part about Vermont? Ben and Jerry’s!

Why the South for college? The weather is a lot nicer and I felt really at home in Charleston after touring the College (shoutout to my awesome tour guide).

Main photo courtesy of Morgan Eppley.

Washington D.C. Native, Member of Phi Mu Alpha Kappa Chapter https://www.pinterest.com/HerCampusCofC/ (Follow me on pinterest!)