10 Drinks From Starbucks That Are Always Instagram Worthy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

1. The Iced Caramel Macchiato

Just look at that caramel drizzle.

2. The Vanilla Latte

TBH this latte is prettier  than I will be on my wedding day.

3. The Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

Can we just talk about the way the cream descends so gracefully into the coffee?

4. The Pink Drink (Strawberry Acai Refresher and Coconut Milk)

I want to paint my room this color, like holy crap.

5. The Tuxedo Mocha

The whipped cream is two different colors! For god’s sake, how could you not insta this?

6. The Citrus Berry Passion Refresher (Berry refresher, Lime refresher, and Lemonade)

Again, prettier than I’ll be on my wedding day.

7. The S’mores Frappuccino

If you didn’t insta a pic of your s’mores frapp, did you even have a summer break?

8. The Blueberry Acai Refresher with Lemonade

Confession: I’ve never actually seen this drink in person, but mark my words, as soon as I get it, it will be on my insta.  

9. The Birthday Cake Frappuccino

The whipped cream is PINK! Need I say more?

10. Anything in a super cute cup  

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation. 
Jazmine Bowens is a senior at Butler University. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Neuroscience and the Campus Corespondent for Butler University's Her Campus chapter. When she isn't in class, she's writing poetry, reading romance novels, or hanging out with her friends. Jazmine hopes to one day become an environmental lawyer and a published novelist.