Torn in love? Sabby to the Rescue!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

The guy I started to see just got super weird on me.  I thought we were going down a road to a possible relationship but he just stopped calling and texting me and when I asked why he began accusing me of things I didn’t do.  He doesn’t believe me and to top it off he has changed his phone number to stay away from me.  I am upset that he doesn’t believe me but I have started to talk to someone else who is way nicer and we are taking things slower than with the last guy.  I do like this new guy but I can’t stop thinking about the weird guy because I invested a lot into us and I feel it’s all gone to nothing.  How do I get over the other guy and move on?

-Bethany

It’s always hard to move on to someone new when your heart’s on someone else.  You have to get rid of anything you have of this guy like pictures, any of his belongings, even blocking him from Facebook will get you on the road to recovery from this dude.  Just remember that moving on to another guy will NOT help you get over the other man.  No matter how you feel about this new guy you will have the previous man on your mind.  You may need some time to yourself to think about what you want and what you want in a real man.  Just take everything slow and you’ll figure out where you stand soon enough.

Good luck!

XoXo

Sabby!

Photo Credit: www.weheartit.com