Learning Fashion from Olivia Pope

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Olivia Pope has finally returned to our screens in the hit show, Scandal. As a woman Olivia is #goals! She is so powerful, so fierce and always handles her business. Olivia is well known amongst viewers for how strong and fashionable she is.

Oh the #OOTD inspo we’ve gotten from Olivia. From her shoes right up to her hair – we’ve tried it all! In Cosmo’s interview with Lyn Paolo, Scandal’s costume designer, she says, “…she can only wear white when she’s wearing the white hat. When she doesn’t know what she’s doing, she wears grey. If she’s in a lot of trouble, and she’s conflicted, she’s in black and white.” 

The Queen of Pantsuits

So many different, versatile pieces shown here. The tweed blazer, the grey pants and the grey suede pumps all work so well together. 

Anyone remember this scene? My heart was beating so fast! 

Olivia Does Casual

Silk lounge pants? Where can I get a pair?

She even makes an oversized Navy shirt look like a million bucks. 

This fall classic looks amazing on her. Major fall inspo! 

No One Does a Well-Tailored Jacket Like Olivia Pope

I need all of these in my closet now! 

Evening Wear

Gown so beautiful I almost want to do prom all over again – almost! 

The fit on this dress is amazing. 

I’d wear this gown everyday if I could. 

Amanda Gonzalez is very excited to be a new member of the Her Campus Buff State chapter for the 2015-2016 year. Her major is communication studies with a minor in writing. Amanda has a true love for writing about beauty products and the books she has immersed herself in. You can keep up with her through her blog: amanda-waldorf.blogspot.com or through various social networks such as Twitter & Instagram: @amandawaldorf.