Keith Nunez ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Name: Keith Nunez

Class Status: Senior

Graduation Year: January 2015

Age: 21

Major: English

Quote to live by: “Never make excuses, just do it if you have to do it”

HC: If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Keith: The power to show others the options that they have in life

HC: Who is your biggest inspiration?

Keith: Father, he has shown me that with hard work anything is possible.

HC: What things have you done or organizations are you a part of on campus?

Keith: President of AEL for three years, RA for three years, Brother of Phi Iota Alpha for three years, Resident Director for EOP Summer 2013

HC: Why did you come to buff state?

Keith: To get as far away from the Bronx as possible

HC: How do you describe your experience here at buff state?

Keith: It has been completely amazing, it has made me the man I am today and I would consider coming to Buff State the best decision i have ever made in my life.

HC: What do you hope to do when you graduate?

Keith: I hope to continue on to grad school and go back to the Bronx to help the youth whose minds are stuck in the streets.

HC: What is your biggest motivation for continuing on as a student here at buff state?

Keith: The administrative staff, i am blessed to the figures that help guide and shape me. Especially Dr. Daniel Velez and Brian Dubenion

HC: What advice do you have to give to females here at buff state?

Keith: Don’t focus on finding a man, focus solely on bettering your self and that person will find you.

Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.