Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Hey Ladies! Her Campus and it’s amazing sponsors have provided us with some awesome goodies in our Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit! We are going to tell you a little about the awesome stuff we got so you can make sure you go check out these brands and get the products so you can be just as ready as we are to survive the semester!

LUNA provided us with some of their yummy LUNA bars! You can’t go wrong with a LUNA bar, it’s the best way to start you day or have a mid day snack when you’re hungry and still be nutritious while doing so.

Aeropostale was given us some awesome goodies! We all need to be hydrated to function so they sent us their LLD Sport Bottle. Drink water and keep hydrated with style with one of these awesome bottles. Not only did they provide us with water bottles they also provided us with Aeropostale cards that allow you to get $10 towards any of your purchases at the store! So make sure you hit Aeropostale for your next shopping trip!

Chipotle has given us buy one get one free financial aid cards! We know that new saying  “people commit sins for chipotle” so we know these chipotle cards are the best for all the chipotle lovers we have around campus. You can’t go wrong with affordable and yummy Mexican food can you

Garnier always has amazing products and they gave us some samples of their new Nourishing Cleansing Oil  and their Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. Make sure you keep your skin looking flawless with Garniers amazing products!

Nasty Gal is well known for having some amazing clothing, shoes, accessories and just fashionable styles in general! Nasty Gal gave us some of their very cool promotional pins! Nasty gas do do it better right?

Affinitas has given us some very unique goodies. They provided us with different varities of their Cupcake Panties. They come in adorable little cupcake shaped boxes and are perfect for a quick stash somewhere.

Clue has provided us with their free app to track your  cycle. Who doesn’t want to know exactly when your cycle will be every month.

European Wax Center provided us with $5 off cards for their exfoliating gel. Who doesn’t want nice silky smooth skin?

Tanda Zap is a pocket sized acne remover. Non one like a face full of zits so make sure you check them out and get the clear skin you want!

We would like to thank all our awesome sponsors for all their amazing products, discounts, and coupons! Make sure you guys take the time and check them all out!!

Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.