11 Signs You're Already Over the Cold Weather

Posted -

Fall is officially over, according to Buffalo. It was only a matter of time before the cold took over and students had to pull out their winter clothes. Some students enjoy this type of weather, smiling away as they hold their large coffees. Others loathe it, wishing for warmth and cursing themselves for ever coming to this school. Here are some signs that you are already over the cold. 

1. You internally scream when you hear there is snow in the forecast. 

game of thrones cersei descriptive noise internally screams internally

2. You look through photos from the summer and instantly become filled with sadness

mom miss

3. You skip your morning class because you're tired of freezing on your walk to class

no nope latino latina latinawomen

4. You go from buying coffee to keep you awake to buying coffee to keep you warm

game of thrones snow cold jon snow sad john

5. Rolling your eyes whenever you see snow on TV beomes a routine thing

please eye roll eyeroll

6. "It's too cold" is your response everytime your friends want to go out at night

Image result for i don't want to go out gif

7. You've begun counting down to the first day of summer (only 198 days left)

Image result for is it summer yet gif

8. You always look pissed off anytime you have to walk outside

Image result for walking pissed gif

9. Anytime someone says "I can't wait for it to snow", you immediately shoot them this look 

rihanna side eye excuse me bitch please judging you

10. Spending your weekends in your warm room is now a normal thing that you're okay with

HULU tv nbc scrubs reading

11. You put on as much layers as you can in hopes of blocking out the coldImage result for putting on layers of clothing gif

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login