OneClique: A Shoe Revolution

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Calling all shoe lovers!  Forget having to buy a million different pairs of shoes to account for your style ADD.  Thanks to the launch of a new online shoe boutique called, OneClique, your wish to mix, match, and design your own pair of shoes has just been granted. 

In a world of ever-changing fashion trends, the concept of mixing and matching has become the newest craze.  Whether its mixing textures, lengths, or prints in your wardrobe, the limit truly does not exist.  Now with OneClique, this mix and match trend has finally been extended from clothing to shoes.

Debuting the amazing concept of shoe separates in September 2014, OneClique has revolutionized the way we look at heels.  Consumers have the ability to shop for a variety of shoe tops and bottoms, all of which can be instantly “clicked” together. 

The idea of having shoe separates allows shoppers to not only design their own unique pair of heels, but also have the freedom to change their style whenever they want.  Even better, the prices are super reasonable!  Shoe tops and bottoms range from $44 to $54, and the ways in which you can pair them are endless. 

Unsure of what tops look good with what bottoms?  The interactive website allows you to mix and match while giving you a picture of the finished product.  If you need some design inspiration, you also have the option to shop from a collection of the designers favorite shoe combos. 

A new pair of shoes with just “one click”…what could be better?

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.