This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

1. The Food

I’m pretty sure we’d all give up our arms and legs for a home-cooked meal at this point (especially on Make a Difference Monday…).

2. The Showers

When will we be able to take showers barefoot again? Who knew that this was gonna be a thing I missed? 

3. The Confusion

Goal: Oh, of course I know where that is.

Reality: Where are the bus stops? Where is my class? Where am I? Who am I?

4. The Homework

We collectively read more in the past twenty four hours than most of us ever read in the entirety of our senior year.

5. The Time Management

Of course we can write eight-page papers in two hours! We choose to sit at 3 a.m. reading thirty page mandatory readings we forgot about. We can also get to classes ten minutes away in three minutes without being late. And get four hours of sleep and still function like regular human beings. Of course. 

6. The Money

“I don’t know… five dollars is a lot of money…”

7. The Laundry

The motto: stuff all your clothes into one dryer and start praying.

8. The Enlightenment 

We’ll figure it all out eventually, right? Right?

Nicole is a junior Film/TV major at Boston University. She's an Argentinean first generation student who made the leap from Miami to Boston for college. She has chosen writing as a career for reasons no one can explain, except maybe with theories of her masochistic tendencies. She dreams of being on a writing team for a sitcom and someday becoming a showrunner of her own original show.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.