burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cassidy Randall (COM ’19)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Cassidy Randall is many things, but most would describe her as blonde, bubbly, and blunt. She is a sophomore in COM studying PR and minoring in Economics, but her greatest love is fashion. As the social media and marketing director for Boston University’s FAB, as well as the head designer for FAB’s semi-annual fashion shows, Cassidy lives and breathes clothes.  

Her journey with FAB began fall of her freshman year when she attended their first meeting. Although she has always been a lover of clothes, it wasn’t until that first meeting where she considered designing. “I knew how to sew so I figured I could give it a shot,” she recalls. Two years and four fashion shows later, and her designs continue to impress everyone. 

Even off the runway Cassidy keeps up to date with the latest trends, while also sticking to some of the classics. She describes her personal style as a blend of preppy and boho. She cites Calvin Klein as her favorite designer but gives nods to Marc Jacobs and Gucci, as well as classics such as Burberry and Prada. “Basically anything Kate Middleton would wear,” she laughs. 

When she isn’t designing clothes, Cassidy likes to shop, bake, sketch designs, and obsess over all things Justin Bieber and Disney. “I would probably live at Disneyworld if I could,” she says, speaking for all of us. 

If you are interested in joining FAB, look out for meetings next fall!

Sophie is a junior at Boston University studying Psychology and Education. When she isn't memorizing parts of the brain or writing papers on the philosophies of teaching, she likes to dance, shop, and obsess over her pet rabbit.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.