Boston Christmas Shop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

At this time of year, the Christmas spirit lights up more than ever. When it comes to the holidays, there is no other place that will light up your face than the Boston Christmas Shop. Three words, eight letters: OH. MY. GOSH. 

Though this staple of Quincy Market is open for more than just the holidays, the aura of the market really draws you in this season. The plethora of ornaments, trees, and trinkets are breathtaking and the first and second floor of the shop (yes, a two-story shop) are both decorated beautifully. Plan a day around study period to shop and enjoy a moment of peace and happy stress.  

Jessica is a senior at Boston University, studying in the School of Communication with a major in Mass Communication, a minor in Cinema & Media Studies and is on the Pre-Law Track. She made the move from Westchester, NY to Boston, and is living in a constant fear of the impending winter. When not in class, she could be found obsessing over Harry Potter or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, making poorly timed puns, or drinking an excess of tea.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.