Best Restaurants to Try Around BU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you’re a foodie like me and love to try out new restaurants or just don’t know which restaurant to go to for a dinner date or girls’ night out, make sure to give these places a try!

1. Kaju Tofu House

Located right in Allston, Kaju Tofu House is a must-go-to Korean restaurant. Especially in the winter, this is the best place to warm up with some mouth-watering Korean tofu soup!

2. Pikaichi 

Pikaichi is a Japanese ramen noodle shop. One of their most popular dishes is the Spicy Miso Ramen. There is a wide range of toppings you can get along with your ramen, so you’re sure to love it.

3. Dok Bua Thai Restaurant

Dok Bua Thai Restaurant is the perfect place to go if you’re craving Thai food. This place is constantly packed with customers and the staff is always friendly. The menu gives you so many options that you’ll never run out.

4. Garlic N’ Lemons

If you’re into Middle Eastern/Mediterranean food, this place is a must-try. The food is definitely worth the price and portions are big. Nothing’s better than big portions for a cheap price, right?!

5. The Daily Catch

If you don’t want to go all the way to North End to have some delicious and fresh seafood, don’t worry! The Daily Catch is located right in Brookline, which is very close to BU’s campus.

6. Blue Asia Café 

I recommend this place to those who would love a dish of Asian comfort food. Whether you’re feeling Korean or Taiwanese food, this little café offers both!

7. Ki Bistro 

Remember when there was so much hype on the internet surrounding ramen burgers? If you haven’t had them before, Ki Bistro is one of the few restaurants around that serves them!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.