The Best Peppermint Products to Get You in the Holiday Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

As the holiday season approaches the air seems filled with all those delicious, familiar winter scents of pine trees, gingerbread, and of course, peppermint. So along with your stockings stuffed with candy canes and cups of peppermint mocha why not add some refreshing mint into your beauty routine?

1. Lip-Gloss

Lip-gloss infused with peppermint oil works double duty by soothing irritated, wind chapped, winter lips as well as creating a sexy, plump pout by making your natural lips appear fuller. Some mint glosses also have the benefit of freshening your breath so you’re totally prepared for those unexpected mistletoe moments!

One great and affordable option to try is the Ultra Mentha Lip Gloss by Bath and Body Works.

2. Blotting Sheets

Blotting sheets are perfect for those times when your face needs a quick touch-up between classes or after hitting the gym. These peppermint sheets from Boscia are excellent for absorbing oil on your skin and for leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated. 

3. Nail polish

Make your holiday party manicure extra festive this year by swiping on a few coats of mint-scented polish. The idea may sound strange or unbelievable at first, but Revoln’s new line of Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel leaves your nails smelling amazing even days after the polish dries! The Wintermint version perfectly combines the look of a sparkly holiday green with a sweet minty scent. 

4. Hair care

Need to find some way to wake up feeling refreshed and energized for those early morning classes? Why not try this mint leaf infused oil from Earth’s Nectar that will moisturize your hair with tons of natural extracts while also leaving your scalp with that totally clean, tingling feeling? And as an added bonus the product also includes rosemary that can stimulate hair growth and decrease breakage for those extra long and shiny locks! 

If you want to feel renewed and invigorated this winter break, make sure to add a few of these peppermint beauty products to your wish list! 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.