ABCs of Boston: Ballet, Thai, and a Cozy Café

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Jose Mateo’s Ballet Theatre
Located in Harvard Square, the ballet theater was founded in 1986.  Housed in the glorious Old Cambridge Baptist Church, the performing company presents new and classical ballet performances at the Sanctuary Theatre.  On April 20th the spring finale, Absurdus, begins showing until May 6th.  A unique opportunity, the ballet will captivate audiences and transport them into a whole new world. 

Khao Sarn
Not far from Boston University’s campus, Khao Sarn, located in Coolidge Corner is a favorite among Thai food-lovers in Boston. Some favorites from the menu include, the crispy pad Thai, spring rolls, spicy curry salmon, and miang kum.  Known for its great service, reasonable prices, and delicious food, Khao Sarn will definitely not disappoint. 

L’ Aroma Café
Looking for the perfect place to sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of coffee and good company?  If yes, then I’ve found the perfect place for you, L’ Aroma Café, located on Newbury Street.  L’ Aroma Café offers a warm and inviting environment to take in the scenery of Newbury Street and try the array of beverages and pastries.  L’ Aroma Café is a great spot and offers a much-needed change of pace from the humdrum Starbucks located throughout Boston.   

Shelby Carignan is a sophomore at Boston University studying journalism.