3 Reasons Why Ben Higgins is the Best Bachelor in Years

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

The Bachelor is one of this season’s hottest shows. Generally, there is a lot of hate for whoever the lucky bachelor is (ahem, Juan Pablo). This season, however, Ben Higgins is taking the media by storm. Celebs from all over Hollywood are crushing on this software salesman from Warsaw, Indiana. Here are 3 reasons why Ben Higgins is the most popular and well-liked bachelor in the past few seasons.

1. He’s Prince Charming

While many people focus on Ben’s face, he has an amazing personality to match. It is hard not to be captivated by his endless smiles, kindness, and overall down-to-earth personality. Ben’s first impression on America during last year’s season of The Bachelorette was spot on. Now that we’ve gotten to know him better during The Bachelor, his personality is more than just a first impression. Needless to say, Ben Higgins is not “unloveable.”

2. He’s kind at heart

It’s no question that Ben is a huge family man. After calling his parents on the first night of meeting his potential wife and setting this picture as his Twitter profile pic, how can anyone argue that Ben is not the #1 Bachelor? Honestly, look at this picture.

3. He’s balanced

Ben is the perfect balance between serious and playful, focused and fun. He is the type of guy that will go on adventurous dates but has no issue staying inside and watching Netflix. He’s a hardworking salesman by day and just your average guy by night. What makes him the best Bachelor in years is the fact that he’s not trying to be anyone but himself. Authenticity > false personality.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.