3 Lazy Day Outfits

Posted -

We've all had a day, or week, where we're just too lazy to get dressed for class. Now for some people this means a chunky sweater and leggings as pants (NO!), while for others it may be sweatpants (the horror!). For me, it's usually black skinnies, black flats, and whatever shirt is the least wrinkly (chances are it's black too). Basically, I end up looking like the grim reaper! So here are some tips on how to avoid looking like a part-time ninja.

Outfit One:

Chunky sweaters are by far the comfiest piece of clothing and are perfect for a lazy fall day. Try picking a sweater in a neutral color so you don't have to worry about matching it with the rest of your outfit. Switch out your leggings for a pair of skinny jeans and add on some riding boots. Throw on an oversized watch to glam your look up a bit and you're good to go.

Sweater: H&M ($24), Jeans: American Eagle: ($40), Watch: Aldo ($40), Boots: Top Shop ($180)

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Editor's Note

How many will you check off this year? Take a peek at our Ultimate Spring Break To-Do List so you can have the best Spring Break ever!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login