15 Things You Want To Know About Dylan O’Brien

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you haven’t already seen “The Maze Runner,” you should probably hurry to the next cinema while you still have the chance. Why? Because of major man candy Dylan O’Brien!

You may know this 23-year old (rumored to be recently single), 5’11’’, brown-eyed New Jersey stud as Stiles Stilinski from MTV’s series “Teen Wolf,” but Stiles is about to rise to fame as Thomas in Wes Ball’s YA sci-fi, action movie. 

Here are 15 things you should know about this heartthrob before he becomes a superstar:

1.   He plays the drums (shirtless)!!

2.   He was planning on studying Sports Broadcasting at Syracuse University before going into acting.

3.   He prefers sex over food.

4.   But prefers food over exercise.

5.   He is a huge Star Wars geek (his ultimate dream role is playing Han Solo).

6.   He has a slightly embarrassing YouTube account from before he was famous…which probably hasn’t been deleted because he forgot his password…

7.   He had a celebrity crush on Chloë Grace Moretz before he found out how old she actually was…

8.   “Friends” is his TV guilty pleasure.

9.   He has some extremely delicious make out scenes in “The First Time”, “New Girl,” and notably in “Teen Wolf.” 

10.  He’s rarely on Twitter (and social media in general) but when he is…

11.  He almost didn’t get the part in “The Maze Runner” because his hair was “too MTV.”

12.  He’s an extremely talented dancer…

13.  His “bromance” with “Teen Wolf” co-star Tyler Posey is a real thing!

14.  He even makes a sexy villain.

15.  AND YOU CAN STILL SEE HIM ON THE BIG SCREEN IN THE MAZE RUNNER IF YOU HURRY!!! YOU WON’T REGRET IT!!

Roxanne is a 21-year old Boston University student from Düsseldorf, Germany, who is majoring in Film & TV and is currently completing a semester in Los Angeles, California.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.