10 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Support Donald Trump 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Hillary Clinton has been undoubtedly the most popular presidential candidate in Hollywood, snagging the support of influential celebrities such as Katy Perry, Meryl Streep, George Clooney, Ellen DeGeneres, Leonardo DiCaprio, Lebron James, and much more. However, Trump has managed to secure more than a handful of celebrity endorsements along the campaign trail. Here are the ten most noteworthy celebrity Trump supporters. 

1. Hulk Hogan 

Hogan is a proud and known supporter of Trump, and has even been quoted as saying, “I want to be Trump’s running mate.” Vice President Hogan, anyone? 

2. Willie Robertson 

Okay, this one isn’t that surprising. In fact, most of the Duck Dynasty gang has voiced some support for Trump during this campaign at one point or another. 

3. Johnny Damon 

Damon hasn’t sat right with anyone in Boston since he traded in his Sox uniform for the Yankees pinstripes, so him being a vocal Trump supporter is just icing on the cake. 

4. Gary Busey 

Busey knows Trump personally as well as professionally, calling Trump a “great guy” that Busey believes could “change the country” if he wins the election this November. 

5. Aaron Carter 

Get ready for a major throwback. Aaron Carter is a former teen pop idol and the singer of “I Want Candy”, the greatest song of the year 2000. Carter recently revealed his intentions to vote for Trump this election on social media. 

6. Kid Rock 

Kid Rock recently praised Trump in a Rolling Stones article he recently did, saying he’s “digging Donald Trump” at the moment. At least he makes good music, because his political decisions need some work. 

7. Mike Tyson 

“I’m voting for him. If I can get 20,000 people or more to vote for him, I’m gonna do it,” Tyson said on Trump. The boxer is a big fan of Trump’s, and the pair have met many times in person. 

8. Azealia Banks 

The singer has been vocal about her admiration for Trump numerous times, and has made it clear he will have her vote this election. Banks is notably the only female that made this list. 

9. Stephen Baldwin 

Baldwin has been a trump supporter since the beginning of this election, and he’s been quoted as telling CNN, “he’s not a politician and he doesn’t care what anybody thinks.” You’ve got that right, Stephen. 

10. Tom Brady 

Okay, this one hurts. Brady and Trump have been friends for years, and although Brady has been spotted with a “Make America Great Again” hat in his locker, he has yet to formally endorse either candidate. Brady would like to appear undecided, but it’s pretty clear that he is Team Trump. We still love you, though, TB12. 

After this somewhat disconcerting list of Trump supporters, I would just like to remind everyone that Hillary Clinton has the support of the Queen B herself, Beyoncé. And that’s all that really matters. 

Julia Novello is a Film and Television major at Boston University, with a minor in Political Science. Her interests include writing, pop culture, binge watching Friends, politics, travelling, and everything to do with Tom Brady. She is a native of Boston, MA.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.