Secret Santa Presents under $50

Twinkling fairy lights on every bush, lit up snowflakes lining Lancaster Avenue, Starbucks red cups serving peppermint mochas. It’s that time of year again, and with it comes an air of excitement, several spotify Christmas music playlists and a sense of confusion because everyone is asking you what you want and you can’t think of anything.

The list of items that follows will give you an idea of what to put on your wishlist or what to get for your friends whose lists are as ambiguous as yours.

A Mug

Photo courtesy of Urban Outfitters

Photo courtesy of Anthropologie

Everybody loves mugs, and in the coming winter months, everybody wants a large mug to hold their hot cocoa. Personalize your gift with a letter or zodiac sign.

Lip Balm

Photo courtesy of Lush Cosmetics

Photo courtesy of Sephora

When the weather outside is frightful, and so are your lips. Keep them moisturized with these lip balms.

Bath Bomb/Bath Salts

Photo Courtesy of Lush Cosmetics

Photo courtesy of Madewell

There are numerous benefits to adding a good bath bomb to your bath. The soothing smells, colors and bubbles are just a plus. Grab these salts from Madewell or stop by your nearest Whole Foods and smell your way through their array of bath salts.

Face Mask

Photo courtesy of Lush Cosmetics

Photo courtesy of Sephora

Whether you’re slathering layers of clay on your face or arranging a delicate sheet mask, you can never go wrong with a face mask.

Scarves

Photo courtesy of Zara

Photo courtesy of Topshop

During the winter, scarves make a huge difference in spicing up your outfit and keeping you warm.

Gloves

Photo courtesy of Anthropologie

Photo courtesy of Urban Outfitters

Everyone’s hands get cold. Warm them up with these knit gloves.

Sweets

Photo courtesy of Insomnia Cookies

You can rarely go wrong with homemade baked goods. If you’re going to see your friends, bake some brownies and deliver them in person. For long distance friends, send a dozen Insomnia Cookies for $22.

About The Author

History major at Bryn Mawr College. My interests include fashion, travel, lifestyle, and exercise.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login