This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

This week was Bryn Mawr’s All Campus party, it brought out staff, students, and Alumni. This event, held on Merion Green, was filled with music, food, and a large amount of raffle tickets. It was a great way to kick off the weekend and to celebrate the end of a hectic week for many.

The All Campus Party was the most talked about event of the week. Many were excited about the raffle for two iPad minis and hoped one of them would soon be theirs. Raffle tickets were given out for wearing Bryn Mawr gear. During the party there were corn dogs, fries, snow cones, assortment of ice cream and other refreshments. Definitely was a great meal outside of the dining hall. There was also a DJ who really kept the party going, if I might add. On top of all the great food, there were many options for entertainment: an inflatable obstacles course, bounce houses, airbrush tattoos and face paintings were some of the options you could choose from.

Finally, around 5 o’clock, many gathered around the DJ booth, grasping their tickets hoping to hear their number called, for the raffle. There were a couple of really cool t- shirts and tote bags being raffled off. But everyone had their hearts set on the iPad minis. Unfortunately, there were a lot of broken-hearts at the end of the raffle, but winners were still supported Mawter style. It was really nice to see Bryn Mawr coming together as a community.

Bryn Mawr is a very special place, like no other. I could tell you much more about the amazing things that are happening here at Bryn Mawr, but you might just have to be here for the full experience.