T-Pain and Mike Stud Fun Facts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Since T Pain will be our headliner for Spring Weekend, we thought we would gather some interesting facts about him. We found out from extensive research that he is actually a pretty normal guy with an incredible talent. We also looked up Mike Stud and found out some interesting things about the Rhode Island born opening act. This is our compiled list and some really popular songs by both of them that you should put on your phone to get you pumped for Spring Weekend!

1.      T-Pain is only 29 years old- For some reason we thought he was older, this might not be interesting but it was surprising to us.

2.      The T in T-Pain stands for Tallahassee- T-Pain was raised in Tallahassee, where he was called “fat, chubby, and tubby”, he showed those bullies.

3.      T-Pain’s birth name is not T-Pain- This is not that shocking but his real name is Faheem Rasheed Najm.

4.      T-Pain is in an open marriage- he and his wife found that an open marriage was the beneficial for their relationship. They have rules in place but it is unconventional.

5.      T-Pain is a father- He has three kids! They are absolutely adorable, and he is quite the family man.

6.      Mike Stud played baseball for Duke- He was a talented pitcher for Duke when he released his first popular song “College Humor”.

7.       Mike Stud is a R.I. Native- Born in Providence, raised in Cranston, went to high school in Pawtucket, just your average Rhode Islander.

8.      Mike Stud’s rise to fame- His cover of Justin Bieber’s Boyfriend went viral. It is a great remix with a fresh twist.

9.      Mike Stud is well known for remixes- Look up his YouTube account and you will find catchy remixes of songs from every possible genre. You won’t be able to keep yourself from dancing. 

T Pain – Drinking Patna 

T-Pain- Up Down Do This All Day) ft. B.o.B. 

T-Pain – Turn All the Lights On ft. Ne-Yo 

T-Pain – 5 O’Clock ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen

T-Pain – Buy U a Drank 

Mike Stud- College Humor 

Mike Stud- In This Life (feat. Loggy) 

Mike Stud- Boyfriend (Justin Bieber Remix)