Robbie Page Memorial Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

From November 3rd through the 7th, Sigma Sigma Sigma is hosting their annual Robbie Page Memorial week! The week benefits the sorority’s national philanthropy focused on building play therapy programs in children’s hospitals, such as UNC Children’s Hospital and Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, TX. Over 20 hospitals every year get grants from the Robbie Page Memorial foundation to help hospitalized children work through their illness, feel comfortable, and have some play time. In fact, play therapy programs can even aid in a child’s recovery. “Sigma Serves Children” and you can too! By participating in Robbie Page Memorial week you are helping severely ill children across the United States. Form a team of 5-6 (costs $20 a team) to compete in fun events the whole week:

Monday: Pumpkin Decorating

Tuesday: Minute to Win It Games

Wednesday: Kan-Jam

Thursday: Picture Competition

Friday: Final “Money Wars” Day

There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams – the first place prize is worth over $50! If you don’t want to compete in a team, there are still plenty of opportunities for Bryant Faculty, Administration, and Students to get involved! On October 31st Tri Sigma will be hosting jewelry brand Armed and Readi in the Rotunda, and 10% of the sales will go towards Robbie Page Memorial. Work up an appetite for the Five Guys Fundraising Night from 5 to 8 pm on November 5th – no flier necessary! And lastly, grab some goodies at the bake sale November 7th in the Rotunda from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.