Miley Cyrus NAKED Concert Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Photo Credit

Miley Cyrus.  She may have begun as a Disney superstar, but is nothing of the sorts these days.  She has made a name for herself as a sexed-up pop phenome, marijuana-enthusiast, and is now taking her waywardness one step further with a concert tour where she will be performing naked for at least one of the shows. 

Cyrus won’t be the only one in her birthday suit; her band, the Flamming Lips, will be baring it all, too.  Interested in going to see the show?  Be prepared to strip down yourself.  That’s right, her request is that the audience is naked in its entirety.

To top it all off, “white stuff that looks like milk” is going to be spewed everywhere.  Her plan is to use footage from the concert in a music video for the song Milky Milky Milk by the duo, calling themselves, “Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz.”

Wayne Coyne of the Flamming Lips announced the plans via Instagram.

Which concerts will be in the nude is not confirmed, but the tour dates are.

11/19 – Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre11/21 – Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore11/27 – Washington, DC @ Echostage11/28 – New York, NY @ Terminal 512/05 – Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory12/06 – Boston, MA @ House of Blues