Holiday Gift Guide for Your Boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As the holiday season approaches, it can be difficult to find the perfect gift for that special someone. Her Campus Bryant is here to give you a few suggestions to make your honey smile on Christmas morning, or on one of the eight nights of Hanukkah!

Patagonia fleece

This can be a great gift for your bf to keep him warm during the winter.

Winter gear

North face has a ton of hats, gloves, and scarfs for men that can make an awesome present.

Work out clothing

Lululemon can be a bit pricey but boys love it, especially if they are into exercising daily! If it’s too much, other brands such as Nike and Adidas make great products, too.

New headphones

Beats are one of the most popular headphone brands. The new wireless ear buds are amazing and would make for a perfect gift.

Massage Package

Getting some sort of massage package can be a good gift if you are in a long term relationship. Even though it isn’t a physical item, boys still will love it.

Weekend trip

A trip that is winter themed such as going skiing in Vermont or going to see the tree in Rockefeller Center in New York City is a fun way to spend time together and serves as a present as well!

Watch

Every man needs a watch, even if your bae has one, maybe he can use an update.

Scrapbook

If you want to do something more meaningful, make a cute book of all the memories you two share together.

Fitbit

There are tons of different types of Fitbits so you can get the simplest form or splurge and get the new updated one! A Fitbit makes a great gift for a boyfriend, especially if he is into fitness.

Sunglasses

A new nice pair of sunglasses that can be worn all year round make a wonderful holiday present.