roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Holiday Drinks at Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Hey, collegiettes! The holidays are right around the corner and Starbucks is here to make sure we get in the spirit. This season, the coffee shop has brought back two favorites, the Peppermint Mocha and the Caramel Brulée Latte, and has introduced a new creation, the Chestnut Praline Latte. Go grab a signature red cup of these holiday flavors while you can!

(Descriptions and images from starbucks.com)

The Peppermint Mocha:  “Espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce and peppermint flavored syrup. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.”

The Caramel Brulée Latte: “Espresso with steamed milk and caramel brulée flavored sauce. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and caramel brulée topping.”

The Chestnut Praline Latte: “

Espresso, steamed milk, and flavors of caramelized chestnuts and spices. Topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs.

Shruti Kansara is a sophomore at Bryant University majoring in international business with a double concentration in applied analytics and computer information systems and a double minor in French and international affairs. In her spare time, she volunteers with Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island and serves as a local titleholder for the Miss Rhode Island America organization.