Fading Your Summer Wardrobe into Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As fall is quickly approaching, it’s time to start pulling out your cardigans and putting away your gladiators! However, there are many items in your closet you don’t have to yas goodbye to just yet. Here are a few tips for keeping your summer wardrobe fashionable in the fall.

1.   Skirts & Dresses

There’s no need to tuck away your favorite skirts and dresses just because the temperature is dropping! Put on an oversized cardigan (preferably dark or neutral colored) with a pair of tights to get that warm, cozy fall look. Also accessorize with an infinity scarf and booties and your outfit will go from boardwalk to hay ride!

2.  High-Waisted Shorts

High-waisted shorts are a staple item in our wardrobes that we obsess over all summer, and we can in the fall too. Tucking in a comfy sweater or a flannel are two simple ways to transition your shorts from summer to fall. Don’t forget to also throw on a pair of tights to keep your legs warm. Accessorize with a fashion necklace, multiple rings, and converse to get a chic hipster look!

Megi is the Snapshot Chair for HerCampus Bryant!•Position: Fashion and Style/ Snapshot Editor•Class:  Senior 2015•Hometown: Waterbury, CT •Major/Minor: Biology/Business Administration •Fun Fact: Can speak Albanian!