Celeb Spottings at NYFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

New York Fashion Week was wonderful this year, and as always plenty of stars showed up to the event. Notable stars included: Rihanna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kendall Jenner, Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Alec Baldwin, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and Emma Roberts. Kendall Jenner was actually a part of the runway, wearing Diane von Furstenberg in a beautiful white dress. Kylie Jenner was also a part of the runway, helping brother-in-law Kanye West with the Adidas line. Fashion Week gives us a chance to to see up and coming styles, but also to see what styles should never be worn in our everyday lives. Here are some pictures of the celebrities during #NYFW.

#HCXO

I am a fun, outgoing person and spend my time shopping, reading, and writing for HC. I enjoy tanning and hanging with my friends or watching Netflix when I have time. Please feel free to follow me on insta at @alexandranpappas I will follow you back!