8 Pictures You Definitely Took in Middle School

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Current collegiettes: you can’t deny it. We bet you took every single one of these photos with your fabulous pink Razr cell phones:

1.  The Bathroom Mirror Selfie

Photo Credit

The Bathroom Mirror Selfie – the staple of your seventh grade photo collection.  If taken in just the right way, the fluorescent lighting of whatever public bathroom you were in would make for the perfect new default photo on Myspace.  And the sinks and bathroom stall doors as the background?  It seemed like a good idea at the time…

2.  The Picniked Photo

Photo Credit: Bella Ready

By the time you were 13, you’d already mastered the art of “Picniking” photos.  If you didn’t make AT LEAST a dozen of these photos with cheesy quotes, colorful fonts, awful filters, and your “BFFLs”, you seriously missed out. 

3.  The Dressing Room Photo

Photo Credit: 

After your mom dropped you off at the mall, you definitely took photos of yourself in clothes that she wouldn’t buy you in the dressing room.  Looking back, maybe you should thank her.

4.  The Apple Store Photo

Photo Credit

You probably took these right after the dressing room selfies in the mall.  Remember when webcam effects were Apple’s newest technology?! 

5.  The Jumping Photo

Whether you were jumping into the pool, a lake, or just into the air, something about this photo op is too good to miss out on.  And if we’re being honest, it didn’t die in middle school.

6.  The Duck Face/Peace Sign Photo

Photo Credit

We don’t want to talk about this one…

7.      A “Tag Your Friends” Cartoon

These caused way more drama than they were worth.  You were probably furious when one of your besties forgot to tag you in her cartoon, and devastated when your crush tagged you as “The Geek.” 

8.  The Pyramid Photo

Photo Credit

You’re probably still bitter about being put on the bottom.