Why You Need to Watch Riverdale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

1. Cole Sprouse is one of the supporting lead actors.

Who doesn’t love Cole Sprouse? I mean if you haven’t been following him since The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck ended, then you obviously haven’t seen his glow up from the past couple of years. Besides, who wouldn’t want to see the young, nerdy social butterfly we grew up knowing on TV turn out to be a mysterious high schooler trying to solve a murder case?

2. The producers keep you guessing.

We all love a good mystery to solve, and the Riverdale producers sure do know how to keep the audience engaged in the story line. One second you think the killer is one person and then the next you think it’s someone entirely different. Even in the second season, which is airing currently is keeping us guessing. Different killer and most likely a different motive, but we’re just going to have to wait to figure out why this once safe town has turned into a mad house.

3. You will not put down your computer.

Everybody enjoys a relaxing day on Netflix and when you start Riverdale you will not be able to turn it off. Honestly, if I wasn’t in college right now, I would have binged the entire first season in a day because you really don’t want to wait to find out what happens next.

4. You will love to watch the relationships unfold.

As females, we love a good romance story line, and the Riverdale producers sure do know how to make a love story unfold. Just like any normal high school, Riverdale High has adorable relationships all over the place, but you will have to sit down and watch the show to figure out what everyone is saying about the two primary relationships in the series, and I’m sure you’ll agree with us all on that.

Avery Dill

Brenau '21

I am a Mass Communications major and Music minor sophomore/junior at Brenau University. I am also the Senior Editor for the HC Brenau chapter,  an HC Campus Trendsetter, HC Chapter Advisor, and an HC Campus Expansion Assistant.
My name is Kenya Hunter! I am a freshman at Brenau University as a Mass Communications major. My focus is journalism!