This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Although we are clearly being rewarded with an education as college students, it is always a great thing when places give student discounts with the flash of an ID. It’s like there is always a sale and it is just for you! So check out these awesome discounts we found out about for the Brandeis area restaurants, salons, and retail stores.

Restaurants:

Baan Thai-When you eat at the restaurant on Main Street, get 10% off with your ID

Wilson’s Diner- 10% student discount on your meal

Ponzu- 10% off your sushi on Moody Street

Yogurtland (Newton Center)- 3 oz off your froyo if you’re a student

Salons:

Angel Nail- located on Main Street, 10% off on Monday-Wednesday

Stores:

J.Crew- offers 15% off if you show them your ID

Topshop- 10% off

Steve Madden- 10% off your whole purchase

Madewell- 15% off

Kenneth Cole- 20% off for an in-store purchase with student ID

And if you’re interested in museums, the Boston Museum of Fine Arts is FREE if you show them you go to Brandeis University (other students just get a discount)

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.