Mayur Kasetty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

He’s an athlete, a future med student, and still one of the sweetest guys you’ll ever meet. Mayur Kasetty (shown right with suitemate Nicole Cordero) has played on the tennis team at Brandeis and now, before he graduates, we wanted to show him the love he deserves. Here are some tidbits about Mayur you may want to know (ladies stay tuned!)

Class Year: 2011
Major: Biology
Hometown: Northborough, MA
Residence: Campus Housing

Favorite Movie: I think The Departed is my favorite movie. Or Gladiator…

Favorite Class: Let’s go with either sound design or structural biology.

What is your favorite Brandeis memory? Clinching a big win against Rochester my freshman year in tennis. I made a big comeback.

What do you look for in a girl? I like someone who is smart, confident, and driven.

“One thing that Brandeis has taught me is…” You can’t learn everything in the classroom. Experience in life’s greatest teacher.

Abigail Katznelson is a Senior at Brandeis University studying Economics and Psychology. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is so excited to have been recognized by Brandeis as an official charter! She is a member of the Brandeis Student Union, Creative Advertising Director for Student Events, and the Vice President of Sigma Delta Tau Delta Gamma Chapter. Her interests include singing, shopping, writing and exploring exotic foods. She will attend Brandeis’ International Business School next year as a participant in Brandeis’ 5-Year Masters program in International Finance.