Holiday Cookie Recipes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

If you are gluten-free, these Soft Gingerbread Cookies are for you. Gingerbread is a traditional holiday staple, and this recipe is completely gluten-free! Perfect for decorating, you can cut these cookies out into men, snowflakes, dreidels, or Christmas trees.

Love chocolate at any time of the year? Try these Triple Chocolate Cookies. They feature bittersweet, unsweetened, semisweet, and white chocolate, as well as espresso and pecans!

If the only reason you bake cookies is to decorate them, check out these Soft Cut-out Sugar Cookies that are perfect for customizing. Grab frosting, icing, sprinkles, candies, and anything else you can think of to make these cookies holiday-ready.

In the mood for a classic winter cookie? Try baking Linzer Tarts. Traditionally filled with raspberry jam, you can swap in almost jelly to suit your taste.

If you’re looking for something quick and simple, these Pecan Lace Cookies are for you. They take less than 20 minutes to prep and cook, but are still super delicious. 

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.