freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Boston’s Most Popular Dating Spots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

It’s wintertime and do you know what that means? It’s time for new relationships to begin. After all, it’s cold outside and having someone to cuddle and watch Netflix with is not a bad idea. Here is a list of spots in a few Boston neighborhoods for ideas for your next date.

Back Bay

–    Cafeteria: This is a restaurant located on Newbury Street. It is a small, cute, comfortable, and modern restaurant. If you are looking for a restaurant between casual and fancy it is a perfect spot. The food is really good and reasonably priced for a college student’s budget.

–    Mass Ave. Tavern: Located on Mass Ave. right before Newbury Street. Mass Ave Tavern is a chill place that has more of a sports bar atmosphere, but not to the extremes as you see in the movies. This place has amazing, fancy looking bar food and a large menu that will be sure to please any craving you have.

–    Forum Bar and Restaurant: Located on Boylston Street, Forum was shut down after the marathon bombings, but it is back in action and a very popular restaurant for dates. This a classy place, and the prices are on the higher side. So, if you feel like dressing up and having a good time, this is the place to go.

Cambridge

–    Grafton’s: Located in Harvard Square. This place is the definition of a comfortable atmosphere. The pizza and calamari is to die for, and if you are over 21, their drinks will never fail to please. This restaurant and bar has a young professional crowd, but on the weekends new and throwback music hits are played, and the restaurant turns into a party.

–    John Harvard: Located on Dunster Street. This is a restaurant and a brewery where they make their own famous drinks. There is a seated section for a more formal restaurant setting but there are also bar stools to give you the bar atmosphere. There is also live music sometimes.

–    Finale Desserts: Located on Columbus Avenue. This bakery is known to hit your sweet spot. They have everything from mousse, to pie, to ice cream. It will be hard to leave the place without buying just one dessert.

Financial District

–    Scollay Square: Located on Beacon Street. This place is classy and has high customer ratings in the area. Their menu that has everything from guacamole to scallops and burgers. The food is reasonably priced for quality food.

–    75 on Liberty Wharf: Located just near the Financial District and on the Boston Harbor. This place is beautiful. You have an amazing view of the Boston harbor, with amazing food, and great drinks, nothing gets better than that.

–    Blue Inc.: Located on Broad Street. This restaurant is a winner of many awards, and the acclaimed Boston Chef, Jason Santos, works there. The menu has high-class, delicious food and is on the more expensive side, but an amazing dining experience should have no price tag. Am I right?

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.