The Best Holiday DIYs on YouTube

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Get into the holiday spirit with these festive and simple DIYs! From dorm decor to gifts, these YouTube tutorials have got you covered.

Gift Guide:Feel like there are a million people you have to get gifts for this holiday season? Check out this video to get ideas of DIY gifts that won’t break your wallet and will be super fun to make! This video includes instructions for everything from DIY phone cases for friends to yarn snowballs for younger cousins and siblings.

Room Decorations:Want to spice up your room for the holidays? Get in the holiday spirit by adding sweater pillows, a mitten garland, or a pinecone wreath by following the instructions in this video.

Makeup Brush Holder:Whether as a gift for a friend, or just for you, this snowflake brush holder is cute, easy, and cheap to make! (Ingrid also did a DIY for a snowman ornament, which you can check out here!)

Walls:This video has tons of options for making your blank dorm walls festive and fun. Easy and simple, this DIY requires basic materials like wrapping paper, ribbon, tape, and scissors, and it won’t take too much time to make a Santa wall decoration, a wall garland, or a wall advent calendar!

Finding a place to get supplies won’t be hard! There is an A.C. Moore located at in Framingham, a Michael’s in Newton, and, if all else fails, Amazon! (If you haven’t already, make sure to try out a free trial of Amazon Prime, or sign up for the student discounted rate.) Happy DIY-ing!

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.