Work away midterm stress with new yoga studio

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Stressed with Mid-Terms? Check out this new spot in Bloomsburg!

This past summer, a Wellness Center opened in Bloomsburg. Willow Tree Wellness center offers many different kinds of services including yoga and mediation, massage therapy, weight loss plans and nutrition, counseling, psychiatry, skin care, make up and even speech therapy! As a curious student, I am always looking for a new place to do my yoga practice or to just get away from good ole’ Bloomsburg and Willow Tree really rocks!

On Tuesday nights they offer a BU student only yoga class which begins at 7 p.m. and only costs $10. They also offer Strong Flow yoga, Open Level, Beginners and even Mommy and Me! If you are looking for a new, exciting, relaxing spot I recommend you check it out!

To learn more you can visit their website: www.willowtreewc.com

Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.