5 Expectations vs. Realities We Have at The Beginning of The Semester

Posted -

1.

Expectation: “I am totally going to wake up early and be ready before classes even start!”

Reality: 2.

Expectation: “I will study super hard this semester and do all my homework as soon as I get it.”

Reality: 

3.

Expectation: "I am sure the materials I am going to use for classes won’t be that expensive, my professors and university totally understand a lot of college students struggle financially.”

Reality: 4.

Expectation: “My weekends are going to be so exciting! I’m gonna go to every party and school event. I am gonna have an awesome social life and barely ever stay in my dorm.”

Reality: 5. 

Expectation: “It’s the end of the week and I think this is going to be my best semester yet”

Reality: 

About The Author

My name is Jessica and I love reading,musicals, TV shows (especially Arrow), comics, watching movies and Netflix, and traveling. I am a Mass Communications major, with a concentration in Journalism, at Bloomsburg University and I plan to graduate in May 2018. I hope to go onto to work in book publishing or writing for some kind of media outlet as well as working in a major city such as New York or Philadelphia.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login