This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

He was my cover photo on Facebook as of yesterday, he’s the reason I procrastinated homework for two hours yesterday to watch the live stream of the BRIT Awards, and he’s my future husband. “He” is none other than Harry Styles; incase the title of this article wasn’t already a clue as to who I’m talking about. I know I’m not the only girl at Binghamton who is a fan of the phenomena that is One Direction, and I also know I’m not the only girl who has picked Harry Styles as their favorite member of the British boy group who are not only insanely adorable and eligible future husbands incase it doesn’t work out with Harry, but their music is also extremely fun to listen to. Back to Harry, here are the five reasons why the girls of Her Campus (okay, maybe just me?) love the perfect specimen that is Harry Styles.

1. His Heavenly Hair

For those that have followed One Direction since their journey on the X Factor about four years ago, or just Harry (ahem… me) you know that the luscious locks that are lucky enough to call Harry’s head their home have evolved in the past few years. Just take a look at the picture below, his hair has changed but it hasn’t lost it’s curly, crazy, messy-adorable look. Also, Harry’s hair is what sets him apart from his bandmates. When One Direction was first created, everyone knew and recognized Harry for his longer hair, making him the instant heartthrob of the band.

2. Beautiful Baby

The One Direction birth order is as follows: Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and then the perfection that is Harold Edward Styles. Born on February 1st, 1994, Harry is the youngest member of the group and who doesn’t love the baby of a boy band? (Flashback to Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, anyone?)  There’s just something about the youngest member of a band being the most lovable; not just by fans but even by the band itself. His fellow bandmates treat Harry as their little brother by doing things such as pulling down his pants on stage, which Directioners are very thankful for.

3. Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are Never Getting Back Together… LIKE EVER!

While I am a big One Direction fan, I am also a proud Taylor Swift fan and had so many mixed emotions when news broke out last year of the two celebrities dating on and off and rumor has it, the catchy tune that we all know and love by Taylor, “We Are Never Getting Back Together” is about Styles. So while I’d never want to see my girl Taylor heartbroken, we have to thank Harry for toying with her emotions because we got a great song out of it.

4. His Viciously Very Good Voice

If you’ve made it this far along in this article, chances are you have heard the song, “Story of My Life.” In the song, Harry is given the chance to sing each chorus and as the years have gone on, most choruses of the band’s songs have been given to Harry to sing, and boy can the babe belt. Besides the fact that Styles is way too good looking for anyone’s good, the guy can sing, and from day one of his X Factor UK audition there was no denying that his voice was amazing. Check out the video below of some of his best vocals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTTLj-_7aqs

5. A Genuine Gentleman

Unlike other 20-year old pop stars (Justin Bieber), Styles is caring. Maybe it’s his British hospitality but whatever it is there are multiples reasons why Styles is such a nice guy including the fact that when fans wait hours to meet One Direction for a CD signing and they’re feeling dehydrated, Styles offers them his own water bottle. Or how about the fact that on multiple instances when Styles walks out of a store and tries to make his way through tons of pushing fans and paparazzi, if a fan falls, he stops whatever he is doing to help the fan back up and personally walk them out of the crowd. Perhaps one of the best things is that Styles doesn’t believe in objectifying women, which he has stated in multiple interviews. He’s also not phased by female-related subjects that other guys his age may feel uncomfortable discussing which can be seen in the picture below of a young Harry Styles striking a pose in a bra or casually catching bras that fans throw at him on stage. Seriously, what’s not to love about him?

Samantha Wieder is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in English Rhetoric and minoring in Cinema. Heavily involved in campus, she's proud to be part of BTV, Binghamton's student run television station, as production manager on e-board. She's also a member of the Marketing Association, staff writer for Pipe Dream Release, and a sister of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. During the summer of 2014, she was an Editorial Intern at Long Island Pulse Magazine in Patchogue, NY and during the summer of 2015, she was a Marketing and Communications Intern at Hazon, a Jewish non-profit in the Financial District. She looks forward to interning at FOX 40 in Binghamton during the spring 2016 semester and to begin a career in New York City for post-grad life. She looks forward to another incredible year of writing for Her Campus!