Top 5 Celebrity Babies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Obviously we’re going to start with probably the most famous baby of all time – North West

1) North West

Born into a crazy family, North West is the 2 year old daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

2) Blue Ivy Carter

Another very famous baby, Blue Ivy is 3 years old and blessed with incredible parents – Beyonce and Jay-Z. This cutie already has her own page on Google when you look her up!

3) Prince George of Cambridge

Donned the name, the Royal Baby, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge is the first son of Prince William & Kate. Since George was born in 2013, the royals have had a daughter named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana and are rumored to be pregnant with their third child.

4) Wyatt Isabelle

Basically every 90s kid’s dream, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis had their first child in October of 2014. Their little daughter is almost 1 year old!

5) Esmeralda Amada

Born in 2014, Esmeralda Amada Gosling is the beautiful daughter of Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes. This little one clearly has nothing but the best genes.

Danjeh Haeri

Binghamton

Binghamton Contributor