Snapshot: Coffee on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

I’m a bit of a coffee adict. Whether it’s a latte or plain, iced or hot, or small or large, I’m definitely coffee obsessed. Luckily, the Binghamton campus is a great place for my fellow coffee lovers and I. From two Jazzman’s, two Starbucks, Einstein’s and the passable dining hall coffee, my need for caffeine is readily met. At all of these places though, I have to say that the Starbucks in the Marketplace is my favorite of them all. This Starbucks is located in the Marketplace so it’s close enough to classes which is good when you’re grabbing your morning coffee or mid-day pick me up. It’s close to most of the residence halls which is good for those who need to pick something up before those late-night study sessions. It’s also a great spot to meet with friends. This Starbucks serves most of your classic Starbucks favorites including passion fruit iced tea and the popular pumpkin spice latte. They also have pre-packaged snacks, drinks and ready made pastries to go with your favorite coffee, tea, or latte. Next time you’re in need of a coffee run, hit up this coffee hot spot for a quick fix of your Starbucks favorites.

Samantha Wieder is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in English Rhetoric and minoring in Cinema. Heavily involved in campus, she's proud to be part of BTV, Binghamton's student run television station, as production manager on e-board. She's also a member of the Marketing Association, staff writer for Pipe Dream Release, and a sister of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. During the summer of 2014, she was an Editorial Intern at Long Island Pulse Magazine in Patchogue, NY and during the summer of 2015, she was a Marketing and Communications Intern at Hazon, a Jewish non-profit in the Financial District. She looks forward to interning at FOX 40 in Binghamton during the spring 2016 semester and to begin a career in New York City for post-grad life. She looks forward to another incredible year of writing for Her Campus!
Binghamton Contributor