This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Salvatore Campo

Hometown: Southold, NY

Year: 2012

Major: Economics

Relationship Status: In a long-term relationship

Hobbies: Finding the newest music, reading books on philosophy/politics/history, working out, basketball, boxing, fishing, surfing, day-drinking on the beach, diving, family/friends, and meeting exciting new people.

Three words to describe yourself: Blunt, Inquisitive, Pleasurable-as-hell  

Favorite downtown spot: Whichever one has the craziest people at the moment.

Favorite drink:  Johnny Walker

Favorite movie: Children of Men

Fashion trend you hate: Being “fashionable” in itself.

What you look for in a partner: A non-dramatic, funny, outgoing woman who keeps things interesting and exciting. She laughs at my bad jokes and wants to do things out of the ordinary. And Sexy. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Overlooking the Adriatic on my yacht with a cigar in one hand, and a cocktail in the other. The President is on line 2. There’s a party on the lower deck but I’m not in a rush.

If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why? Professor Xavier from X-Men. Excluding the fact that he’s paralyzed which sucks, he can read minds and manipulate anyone. 

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would do? Find out if I can escape dying; But if this is impossible I’d go to a beach in the Caribbean.   

If you could choose anyone from the past or present to have dinner with who would it be and why? Friedrich A. Hayek. This is because he was one of the most uncelebrated/unknown intellectuals in modern history. Besides his Nobel Prize winning work (fields such as economics, neuroscience, individualism, jurisprudence, etc) his story as an individual is very unique. (escaping Nazis to predicting Great Depressions, etc) 

Raven Rivera is a senior at Binghamton University majoring in English and Rhetoric with a minor in Theatre. After living on Long Island all her life, she made the move to upstate NY and is enjoying the snowy weather. At Binghamton, Raven is the president and editor-in-chief of the newly SA-chartered publication, Her Campus Binghamton. In her spare time she enjoys watching entirely too much television, romantic comedies and Disney movies, and preparing for her American Idol auditions one day. She is currently an editorial intern for iaam.com and in the future, hopes to move to NYC and be a head writer/executive producer of an awesome television show on ABC, NBC, FOX, or Bravo (really, any will do).