This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

1.) Major: Integrative Neuroscience Minor in Health and Wellness Services

2) Hometown: Bronx, New York yurrrrrrrrr!!!!

3) Dream Job: Either a doctor or a PA.  Either or would allow me to use my knowledge and people skills to actively help others. 

4) Favorite Binghamton Memory:  Probably freshman year as a whole.  A lot of things were done, and a lot of lessons were learned.

5)Three words to describe yourself:  Relaxed, Funny, Caring 

6) Favorite Movie: Crazy, Stupid, Love

7) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?I dont know where I see myself in ten years.  Life happens fast and its very unpredictable.  i dont even know where I’ll be in ten minutes.  All I can hope is that I’m happy with where I am. 

8) If you could have dinner with someone dead or alive who would it be and why? I’d probably want to have a dinner with my late aunt.  Time with with family is priceless.

9) What superhero would you want to be?I would probably be superman.  I like his deal.  

Sharon Smilovich is a sophomore at Binghamton University. She is from Great Neck, NY. She is very excited to join the Her Campus team, as this is her first opportunity to express herself through writing.
Binghamton Contributor