This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Amidst the frantic finishing of projects and studying for finals, Binghamton students are now enjoying the variuos end-of-semester activities and performances. If you have yet to see the Theater Department’s rendition of Anne Boleyn, you’re missing out! I had the privilege of interviewing freshman Danielle Nigro, star of Anne Boleyn (and last semester’s performance of Rent as Maureen). Here’s what she has to say:

Name: Danielle NYear: FreshmanMajor: Theater MajorCampus Involvement: TheaterZodiac Sign: CapricornCurrent Favorite Song: Skinny Love by Bon IverAll Time Favorite Movie: 500 Days of SummerFavorite Animal: KoalaMy Role Model/Inspiration: My momTop Binghamton Memory: BU’s mainstage production of Rent last fall :)Favorite Quote: “Find what you’re afraid of most, and go live there.” -Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible MonstersIf I Could Be a Fictional Character, I’d Be: Hades from Disney’s HerculesLife Philsophy: “All you need is love…and a dog.”My Advice to Incoming Freshmen: Be yourself and only yourself. College is where you’ll find the most people that absolutely adore you for simply being that person.

If you still haven’t seen the show, you have 3 more chances!! Tonight at 8pm, tomorrow at 8pm, and Sunday at 2pm. Congrats to Danielle on her success so far…we’re looking forward to a few more years of powerhouse performances.

Binghamton Contributor